11. No punitive action was taken against either officer of the court for conspiring to prevent due process of law for Terrell Scott, who is now back in prison for the "crime" of missing probation meetings, two while he was still incarcerated and one while he was committed to a mental hospital being treated for PTSD caused by the Pennsylvania injustice system. A hearing on Terrell's probation violation charge is scheduled for June 27.
12. Incredibly, Terrell's family retained yet another corrupt attorney to represent him. Glennis L. Clark, Esq. did not even bother to show up for his client's first hearing, but what he did do was outrageous. Terrell Scott reported to his mother that Clark prepared an Order that Judge Zito signed ordering Terrell into prison for six months as a drug/alcohol offender. Terrell has never used street drugs or alcohol. Neither has he ever failed a drug test or been charged with any violations regarding drunkenness or illegal drugs. Terrell is mentally ill and was at risk for abuse from inmates who are drug addicts and detoxing.
16. More urls will be added to this article to prove allegations made herein. See in my censored blog, "Human Rights for Prisoners March," at "Pay Bond to Avoid Indefinite Detention"
17. A Florida judge became enraged when public defender refused to waive his client's right to a speedy trial and invited the attorney into the hall to fight. The judge allegedly beat the attorney's head. As the courtroom filled with the sound of forceful blows, the lawyer could be heard crying, "Alright! Alright!" http://youtu.be/rMWlQmea-I0
18. Apparently, Terrell Scott was again double-crossed by his own attorney. The entire family is suffering from Legal Abuse Syndrome. Holly's father, who hired Phil Lauer, also hired Glennis L. Clark, the defense attorney who did not show up at Scott's first hearing on the probation violation charge. Scott's grandfather left his sickbed and went to the lawyer's office to fire him but was told Clark was not available. The frustration may have contributed to his need for emergency heart surgery last week. Holly Alston, who is still young, had a heart attack during the two months that Terrell was out of prison because of a continuous onslaught against her family by Pennsylvania officials.
19. CPS has apparently joined the persecution campaign and threatens Holly's youngest son, Kai, who is 10. (This will be covered in another article.) Treacherous defense attorneys made it necessary for Scott's family to try to manage his defense themselves although they have little knowledge about legal matters. Holly called the prison and was told that Scott should not have been on the detox floor, and he is now back with the general population. A young man like Scott could be worth millions over the course of his lifetime to prison investors, guilt or innocence notwithstanding. This family desperately needs an attorney who is NOT a prison profiteer, if Pennsylvania has any.
20. This article was updated June 23, 2014. This writer notes CoIntelPro interference and will therefore reproduce this article several times in other blogs and send it to other independent news sources for re-publishing. Mary Neal is as determined to have freedom of press as Holly Alston is to keep her family together in 21st century America, which has allegedly entered a post-racial era that no blacks noticed.
21. June 27, 2014 UPDATE: Terrell Scott's hearing was postponed until Wednesday, July 2, 2014. His probation officer was reportedly unavailable for the hearing due to a family emergency. Scott was unable to be assigned a public defender. His treacherous former attorney, Glennis L Clark, Esq., who did not bother to show up for his client's first probation hearing, has refused to remove his name as the acting attorney. He was fired two weeks ago by Terrell's grandfather, who paid for his legal services. The family assumes Clark remains on record as legal counsel on this case simply to block Scott from having adequate representation. More about Terrell Scott's case is in the article entitled "Mom Dies in PA Debtors Prison"